Encompass Insurance Illinois Agent
Call 630-243-5500 for Encompass Insurance Quotes in Illinois
As an Encompass Insurance Agent serving Illinois, we are proud to offer a full line of Encompass Insurance products including: auto insurance, home insurance, condo insurance, landlord insurance, personal umbrella insurance, valuable articles insurance, motorcycle insurance, watercraft/boat insurance and other insurance.
The Encompass Insurance One® Policy protects your auto, home and more. In addition to the basic coverage, Encompass Auto Insurance Coverage has many included and optional features such as:
- New Car Replacement – If your car is totaled due to a covered total loss, Encompass will replace your vehicle with a current model year, if possible, or a new car of similar size and class if your model is no longer available—all you pay is your policy’s deductible. To qualify, your car must be under four model years old, you must be the original owner of the vehicle, and the coverage must be added when adding the car to your policy.
- Accident Forgiveness – Accident Forgiveness can help keep you from incurring a spike in your premium because of an accident, which may be especially helpful if your policy includes a newly licensed driver. And when you upgrade to the Encompass Elite auto coverage, you get Enhanced Accident Forgiveness which applies to multiple—not just the first—at-fault accidents, starting the day you sign up.1
- Loan/Lease Gap Coverage – As vehicles age and depreciate, a gap between the original amount of the loan and the car’s value can start to widen. Loan/lease gap coverage would protect in these cases and pay off the original loan. Coverage can be added to new (previously untitled) vehicles within 30 days of financing and the vehicle must have both comprehensive and collision coverage.
- Roadside Assistance – If you’re stranded, Encompass Roadside Assistance offers 24/7 roadside service with a wide range of available features under your towing and labor coverage. The Encompass Roadside Assistance app means you can leave your worries behind knowing help is just a click away. The app is convenient, easy to use and free to download.
- Auto Insurance for Teens – If you’re purchasing auto insurance for your teenager, you’re likely wondering about how adding a newly licensed driver could affect your existing policy. While it’s no surprise it’s likely to bump up your premium, there are steps you can take to minimize the impact. For example, having unlimited accident forgiveness, which comes included with our Elite auto coverage, can help save you money and provide invaluable peace of mind.
The Encompass One® Policy protects your home, car and treasured possessions under one policy.
- 200% property location limit – Some homeowners policies place individual limits on your home, structures and contents. These limits are percentages based on the actual value of your home and cannot be combined if one limit is not enough to cover a specific loss. The Encompass Elite and Deluxe homeowners coverage extends the replacement cost to 200% of your home’s value to cover your house, its contents and outlying structures—allowing you to allocate your limit as needed for any covered loss, whether the insured damage is repaired or replaced altogether.1
- Enhanced replacement cost coverage – Encompass will help cover the expense if your home is affected by a covered loss and the cost to rebuild is more than the original insured amount.
- Water backup protection – Water backup damage can unexpectedly cause severe problems—claiming losses not only on your personal property, but also threatening your home. While some carriers exclude this coverage from home insurance policies, Encompass automatically include it in the Elite homeowners coverage.
- Covered losses for structure and contents – Because it’s nearly impossible to consider all the risk factors you could face, the Elite homeowners policy covers many types of losses for not only your home structure, but your personal property as well.
- Increased building costs – If you have to rebuild following a covered loss, you will be protected from increased reconstruction costs due to changes and updates in building ordinance codes.
- Personal injury protection – This is a critical component of homeowners coverage to protect you if you are sued for libel and slander.
- Computer and data recovery coverage – Protects your personal computer hardware and software—including tablets, laptops, desktops and even includes data recovery.
- Jewelry Coverage – Encompass offers two ways to insure your valuables. A schedule of your valuable articles lists each item and it’s individual replacement value. A blanket limit of coverage is also available to add to your Encompass policy. Ask for details.
With Encompass condo coverage you can breathe easier knowing you have quality coverage without having to pay high premiums. Condo insurance can be tricky and you will want to make sure you have the right condo coverage. Ask us for more details.
As a renter, you may be on the hook for more than you realize. That’s why it’s critical to have coverage for your contents in the event that the unexpected happens.
Personal Umbrella Protection
Personal umbrella coverage is designed to help protect you and your family from major claims and lawsuits once you have reached the limits of your auto or homeowners liability policy.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance
RV insurance is designed specifically for the unique needs of an RV owner. With comprehensive protection for both your vehicle and the possessions inside it, Encompass RV insurance keeps you covered while you adventure.
Motorcycle insurance is designed to protect riders and their passengers. Policies are crafted to meet the needs of the way you live and the way you ride, so you can hit the open road without a worry.
Boat & Watercraft Insurance
Boat insurance delivers smooth sailing coverage for watercraft enthusiasts. Coverage includes replacement cost, protection for on-board personal property and uninsured boaters coverage.
Identity Theft Protection
Recovering from identity theft or fraud can be costly and time consuming. Encompass identity theft coverage pays up to $20,000 for recovering damages and fees.
About Encompass Insurance Co.
Encompass Insurance Co. is part of the Allstate Insurance Family of Companies. Encompass knows that you don’t simply have more things to protect—you have more valuable things. That’s why we specialize in protecting the things that matter most to you. Encompass Insurance is an is an A+ Superior rated insurance company and an wholly owned subsidiary of Allstate Insurance Company.